Plus bas, vous trouverez des infos concernant l'importation des vos AR15, SIG, AK et autre ;-) pour la competition:
(vu l'impossibilite d'attacher PDF ou DOC, je joint le texte ici)
Bientot, plus d'info sur le site [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Procedure for Import and Re-export of Sport Firearms and Ammunition for the purposes of 2012 European IPSC Rifle Championship, Bulgaria (ERC 2012)
Based on the current legislation and firearms regulations in Republic of Bulgaria the gun owners are to be determined into two types: (1) EU citizens, holders of European Firearm Passport and (2) EU and non EU citizens who do not possess European Firearm Passport.
The following procedure and requirements for arranging a temporarily import/export of firearms and ammunition by the competitors for attending the ERC 2012 will apply here and after without any exception:
1. EU citizens, holders of European Firearm Pass will be allowed to temporarily import and transport firearms on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria to attend the ERC 2012 by presentation of the respective document at Bulgarian Customs Office in the point of entry. Competitors must also have available and ready to present their national gun permits if requested by the Customs and/or Boarder police authorities. Every person must also present the match invitation, clearly stating his/r name.
2. EU and non EU citizens, who do not possess a valid European Firearm Pass will be allowed to temporarily import and transport firearms on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria to attend the ERC 2012 upon presentation of an explicit Import & Export Gun Permit, issued by the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior in the name of the person for a specific single firearm, accompanied by their national gun permits. Every person must also present the match invitation, clearly stating his/r name. The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior has the authority to refuse to issue such a permit with no demand of explanation and such would be their sole decision with no affect or responsibility to the organizers.
The EU and non EU citizens, who do not possess a valid European Firearm Pass may obtain the Import & Export Gun Permit by an endorsement of the Bulgarian Dynamic Shooting Federation (BDSF) and they must fulfill the following requirements and deadlines:
• Until 31st March, 2012 the respective Regional Director must send to the dedicated e-mail address color scanned copy of a valid national gun permit/license referring the firearm subject of import/export and a color scanned copy of the person’s valid international passport. The passport must not expire before 31st August 2012.
• The national gun permit/license must clearly state the gun make, model, serial numbers, caliber, date of issue and issuing authority. The national gun permit/license must not expire before 31st August 2012.
• All scanned documents should be submitted in a standard .pdf format files. The additional required information should be submitted with the approved excel template.
• The Regional Director is required to provide a postal address accepted both by a standard and an express courier for receiving the issued Import & Export Gun Permits for the requested regional members.
• The government fee for issuing, translation, and postage of the Import & Export Gun Permit is EUR 50 per person per document. The fee is payable until 31st March 2012 in net amount and free of any bank charges due to the beneficiary considering the following bank details:
Beneficiary: BULGARIAN DYNAMIC SHOOTING FEDERATION, 6th September St. 1000, Sofia – Bulgaria
Beneficiary's bank: Unicredit BULBANK JSC, 7, Sveta Nedelia Sq., 1000 Sofia – Bulgaria
Reasons of payment: ERC2012 gun permit fee by Region "Name of the region".
• After arranging of each payment, the region must explicitly inform the organizers by the dedicated e-mail for the breakdown of the payment done (i.e. Gun permits fees for X competitors). The payment of the gun permit fee could be also paid in a lump sum transfer together with the match fees, which should be also specified with the breakdown of the payment.
• BDSF will collect and send out the issued Import & Export Gun Permits for further distribution by the respective Regional Directors latest until 01st July 2012.
• All competitors are strongly advised to prepare in advance and to be ready to present, if requested, photo copies of all relevant documents at the boarder point of entry the country. Please not that only Bulgarian Customs Agency and/or Bulgarian Boarder Police officers on duty may ask and keep a copy for registration and control purposes of any of the relevant documents.
• BDSF, in their capacity of a registered by the law administrator of personal data and protection of personal information will collect and process any of these personal details solely for the registration purposes and to facilitate the procedure of obtaining the necessary gun permits. Such information whatsoever in the form of electronic or hard copies files will be completely and irrevocability deleted and destructed after its use by the purpose.
Please note that the only one dedicated e-mail for any correspondence sent by Regional Directors regarding the Import & Export Gun Permits and payment information is [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
. Any other messages sent to whatever other e-mail addresses will not be considered as official and no further action will be taken with such a respect.